Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

LODOWN 73



It's incredible to reflect on how much my life has changed in the past year. I vividly recall flipping through a copy of Lodown Magazine in Berlin, thinking my work would never grace its pages. However, a few months ago, I stumbled upon a particular email I had previously ignored. To my surprise, it was from Lodown, expressing interest in publishing my work in their upcoming issue LODOWN 73 - the same issue I had been admiring just months before.

The shock was overwhelming, and I couldn't sleep. Eventually, I mustered the courage to respond, and I had the pleasure of speaking with Sven, one of the last individuals in the world with genuine manners and kindness. Thank you, Sven!

Lodown Magazine is a pioneer in mainstream culture, renowned for its progressive and layered content that delivers key influences with a timeless quality. It's pop, colorful, cool, coded, and fast - truly representing the future. I am humbled and thrilled to have the opportunity to be featured in such a remarkable publication, and I know that Lodown readers will adore the work I have created.